CREYSTO Collection CRM
- ✅ Easily connect with the LMS(loan management system) to retreive the data
- ✅ Integrated with telephony for making calls easier.
- ✅ Get a system which can talk to their payment database whenever there is a payment made by the customer.
- ✅ Liaise with the field teams with ease
- ✅ Best suited for NBFCs and other landing platforms.
An incredibly powerful CRM that offers a wealth of features to streamline your collections process!
The collection is very intrinsic to lenders of all types. Each lender has many rules around which they create a collection ecosystem. This ecosystem ensures a systematic classification of all types of customers who have defaulted. Their approach to recovering the money varies based on the categorisation of these customers who have defaulted on the payments. Many systems come together to make this process successful. There are teams on the phone and teams on the field which form part of this collection ecosystem.
What these organizations need is a Debt collection CRM that connects with the LMS (loan management system) to retrieve the data, they need a platform that classifies the data (based on the rules set up by the organizations), they need a platform that is integrated with telephony for making calls easier and they need a system which can talk to their payment database whenever the customer makes a payment. In addition to this, they need a method that liaises with the field teams as well. All of this needs a robust platform which makes this tough world of collection an easier nut to crack (though it is never easy). Creysto CRM for debt recovery provides for this and more. As you read through the features you will realize why it is best suited for NBFCs and other lending platforms today.
Hassle-free debt collection with Creysto’s Collection CRM!
To ensure quick collections, lessen bad debts and automate communication, Creysto is the perfect solution.
Distribute borrowers to regions, teams and agents
Creysto is a powerful debt collection CRM that automatically distributes borrowers to regions, teams and agents. There are several reasons why this is important. First, it ensures that each borrower is assigned to the right agent who can provide the best customer service. Second, it ensures that each borrower is assigned to the right region so that they can get the best mortgage rates and terms. And third, it ensures that borrowers are properly distributed among teams so that everyone has enough work to do.
Categorise borrowers & define collection strategies
At Creysto, we understand that each category of the borrower has a different repayment capacity and risk profile. So, a one-size-fits-all collection strategy will not work for all borrowers. You can therefore customise borrowers into different buckets – 1, 2, & 3 based on their repayment capacity and risk profile. Bucket 1 borrowers are those who are most likely to repay their loans on time and do not pose much credit risk. Bucket 3 borrowers are those who are most likely to default on their loans and pose the highest credit risk. We have also defined specific collection strategies for each category of borrower.
Plan the collection agents’ day completely
Creysto understands that a well-run day results in more productive agents and, ultimately, more money collected. Seniors can plan the collection agents’ day completely because it knows that agents are most productive when their days are planned out for them. That way, they know what they need to do and when they need to do it, eliminating any guesswork or wasted time. By planning the day for agents, Creysto collection CRM for debt recovery ensures that they stay on task and make the most of their time. And that means more money collected for your business!
Automate communication to debtors based on their actions
On Creysto, you can send an automated email, SMS, and WhatsApp messages as reminders. It ensures that debtors are kept up to date on their payments. Your employees can keep track of payments made by debtors. From the moment a debt is identified and placed in the collections queue, to when it’s resolved (or written off), Creysto helps you stay on top of every step.
Ensure your teams are well-connected for smooth operations
Creysto debt collection CRM ensures all your teams are well-connected by providing an easy to use interface and concise communication platform. Various team members can easily communicate with one another to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. When cases are assigned to one, it will not reflect in another agent’s login. It will ensure that the same customer is not called back multiple times.
Manage end-to-end field collections lifecycle
Cresyto’s revolutionary new mobile-friendly platform makes managing all of those pesky paperwork duties easier than ever. Your field agent can easily upload documents like receipts etc. Also, with automation and instant notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with each and every debt – so you can focus on getting the money you’re owed.
Features Of Creysto Collection CRM
With Creysto Collection CRM, you can easily collect payments in a fast, easy, and polite manner.
- Upload Excel or CSV files and update the records through customized rules which will ensure that your data is always clean
- The data can be segregated based on predefined rules which govern each segment/bucket (Bucket 1, Bucket 2, Bucket 3, etc.)
- You also have an error page where you can see the records that didn’t, unfortunately, conform to the upload rules
- Once the data is uploaded, you can choose from various options to allocate the records to your team which can be manual or automated to avoid human errors and save time
- While allocating, you can have multiple permutations & combinations to ensure effective utilization of data
- You can change the allocation logic from time to time and along the way
- Integrate with the LMS to push the customer information to and from the CRM
- This helps in following up with customers daily/weekly/ monthly collection information with regards to the due date and other information updates
- Payment API to push any payment information when the payment is made in real-time
- The contact page is a custom design to help the Collections team to have various segregated views to see the records in a specific manner –
- Filters based on Buckets, Status, Disposition, Assignment, processed and unprocessed Status of overall records further segregated by unprocessed, processed, overdue and PTPs
- Each record then has all the customer details that exists in the file
- Alignment of fields –using the experience of our UI designer and working in conjunction with the customer, the fields are placed and spaced conforming to the design standards and ease of use
- Records are integrated with email, SMS, and cloud telephony. There is a security tab to track the users who have accessed the record and the changes that they have made
- The records can be collaborated with field agents who can access via mobile
- Create various teams like the user, admin, senior admin, etc..under the multiple departments according to the organization structure and can have multiple levels of role-based access
- There can be further segregation of users based on in-house and external agencies tie-ups to further control access
- All the interactions of each customer are recorded
- You can change your dashboards, add new items and remove with ease
- Create your customised reports with various parameters you would like to track and choose the visualization graph that best describes the information
- Telephony Integration – Call or schedule the call to the customer with ease from the application itself
- Email Integration – send emails to your co-workers, vendors, partners, and customers with a various template created to avoid human errors
- SMS & WhatsApp Integration – Whether you need standard SMS responses, payment links, or any other important promotion information regarding your products; do it all with a click of a button
Performance & Analytics
- Create your own customized reports. There are some custom reports that are exhibited, they can be further customized based on your need.
- Track what is important to you and the management through customized data visualization on your dashboard
- You have the ability to change your dashboards, add new items and remove the ones that are not so important to you with ease
- Option to download various parameters from every single page in the application
- Dual factor authentication has been introduced, wherein the user has to login using their official email ID and their registered mobile number through randomly generated OTP
- Data encryption is done for sensitive data like customer phone, email
- SSL certificate to ensure no breach in the data traffic over the internet
Benefits of Creysto Debt Collection CRM
- Supports complex team structures with role based access making it simpler for teams within and outside the organisations to have defined access
- Integrations with the customer systems makes it easier to have all the data in one place
- Send templated and specific updates to customers via email, sms or whatsapp to customer based on the status
- Live updates when payments are made
- Reminders and automations which makes the life of the callers easier
- Reports and Dashboard to call out various kinds of performance metrics to give you a firm control of the situation
One of the things in the evolution story from the time we went LIVE with our first customer a couple of years ago was the endeavour for constant upgrade, never be happy with what has been delivered (even though it checks all the requirements of the customer); always work towards a better UI and UX. Once you start the engagement, you will never ever truly get rid of us. We will always be around. You can reach us whenever you need something or have a suggestion to make things better. We are all ears. We will also monitor your team to see what they do and how we can make their life better.